Pet Dental Cleaning in Mebane, NC
Imagine what your teeth would look like if you never brushed them. So why is it common to dismiss your pet’s dental hygiene? Dog and cat oral health plays a crucial role in their overall wellness, and in addition to having bad breath or stained teeth, they could suffer from serious infections.These infections could lead to heart, lung, or kidney disease! Make sure you take care of your pet’s oral health with our thorough pet dental health services provided by our cat and dog dentist today!
Your pet’s oral health
Some symptoms that your pet has poor oral health include:
- Bad breath
- Yellow/brown plaque on or around gums
- Swollen, red, or bloody gums
- Bleeding or pain when your pet is eating
- Difficulty eating or loss of appetite
- Missing or loose teeth
You can simply avoid any of these possibly serious issues by regularly brushing and cleaning your pet’s teeth, keeping them healthy for life. Fortunately, at Mebane Pet Clinic, we offer a comprehensive range of pet dental services, including:
- Teeth cleaning and polishing: For professional dental cleanings, visit our Mebane vet practice today. The cleaning will be performed under anesthesia to thoroughly and safely clean your pet’s teeth and mouth. All teeth will be polished to help prevent plaque and tartar buildup.
- Dental exams: Just like when you visit the dentist, our pet dental experts will remove built-up plaque and tartar, and check for any abnormalities (such as cavities or loose teeth).
- Tooth extraction: Should there be teeth demonstrating signs of dental decay or disease, we will extract the tooth. Fortunately, your furry friends recover quickly from this very minor procedure and will be up and running in no time! We aim to alleviate chronic or acute pain.
Pet Dental Near Me
To make an appointment for a dental exam or cleaning with our veterinary dentist, call us at (919) 304-5200.